Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Back in the Saddle

Well, here I am, back in the dungeons of the Vintage DM.

Sorry for the long silence.  Life happens and then you get back to doing the things you like.

Here we are in March of 2020.  I have a small book project on the table for the coming months.  I have two huge client maps I am working on.  I invest a good two to three hours into each map, every day.  These are full sheets, so 22" x 30" maps and they are hand drawn.  That is an insane number of mountains, hills and little trees.  Gaw...so many tiny trees.

Still, so excited to have maps to do for clients.

I finished two others up - both village maps earlier this month.   One I even painted with watercolors and it turned out great.  Looking forward to doing more of those.

I have a new youtube channel up.  There seems to be a lot more potential interests in my maps and art and writing than there ever has been.  So this greatly motivates me to put myself out there again.

I am also feeling much more confident now, which helps.

Well looking forward to occasionally writing something here again.

I have plenty to talk about but I'm not sure right now how much I want to share.  Man, there is some wack and fucked up shit going down behind the scenes at some of these small press publishing companies. 

I stay out of it - but man.  I could write an entire book of my own just about THE CRAZY.

=D

Have a good week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back in action, Ed!

    If you're coming to GaryCon or North Texas this year (or get down to Wichita, for that matter!), looks us up!---it's always good to connect with you :D

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete