Friday, June 21, 2024

Return to the World of Greyhawk

 I've been following the Greyhawk blogs of several friends and the youtube channel of a cool guy that goes by the handle of the Greyhawk Grognard.  I have my own homebrew D&D campaign, of course, but more and more I've been drawn back to my late 1970's and early 1980's roots with the World of Greyhawk.

To this end I've picked up some PDFs of some of the box sets and I am reading through those as time permits.  The price of an actual copy of these things can be rather steep.  I would love to have a physical copy of all of the published Greyhawk material but sadly, I don't have thousands of dollars just sitting around waiting to be spent on cool D&D material.  Still, 9 bucks for a PDF download in good quality isn't a bad deal at all.  Our printer has been out of action for some time now and getting into Greyhawk will inspire me to get a replacement, so I can print physical copies of certain maps or materials I'd rather have in a 3 ring binder than only in digital form.


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Looking forward to hearing more about your game as it develops, Ed! :D

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete